Three (3) Membership Meetings A Year:• Account Discussions - members submit accounts to discuss. Get contact names/numbers. Share experiences. Share success stories!
• Parking Lot Discussions - ad hoc discussions/feedback on your specific issues/topics that are not on the published agenda.
• Customer Presentations - WalMart, Target, Kmart, SuperValu, Walgreen’s, Ahold, Rite Aid, C & S Wholesale, Albertson’s, H.E. Butt, CVS Drug Stores, Costco........
• 3rd Party Presentations - outsourcing IAB Solutions LLC, NCH, and coupons, post audits, UCC, Transora, Damage Track/Universal Solutions, Gelco-TIPS, various Deduction Management Systems, Billing Zone, Vista, Bank of America, several Attorney presentations regarding deductions timeline for audits/bankruptcy issues and deductions and Sarbanes-Oxley, PRG-Schultz, A.C. Nielson.
• Member Presentations & Panel Discussions - Organizational Structure, Imaging, EFT, KPI & Management Reporting, EDI, Systems, Unsalable, Vendor Supply Agreements, Perfect Orders/Accurate Invoicing, Deduction Flow & Processing...........
• Working Groups/Roundtable Discussions - on deduction types (returns, damages, post audits, promotional processes, shortage/damage on delivery claims). Discussions on causes/prevention.
Networking - at the meeting during breaks/at the reception/at dinner with other manufacturers. Membership roster with names/phone numbers/email addresses.